|Pricing:||contributor can choose their own price|
|Upload methods:||FTP, HTML|
|Languages:||English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Finish |
|Headquarters:||New York (USA)|
|website traffic:||Alexa, compete, DomainTools|
Pond5 is the world's most vibrant marketplace for media makers, offering the web's largest collection of royalty-free stock video footage, as well as millions of stock photos, illustrations, music tracks, sound effects, Adobe After Effects project templates, and 3D models. Disrupting the traditional stock agency model with an open, dynamic marketplace, Pond5 invites media makers from all over the world to submit their own content and set their own prices. Contributing artists earn 50% on each sale – significantly higher than traditional players. Submissions are curated by the Pond5 team, and made available for immediate preview, purchase and download. All content is licensed under a simple royalty-free license that provides customers lifetime, worldwide usage rights across all media.
Pond5 was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Union Square, NY, USA with offices in Geneva, Switzerland and Prague, Czech Republic.
Press Releases and Articles
- 07/16/2014 Pond5 Raises $61 Million From Accel Partners and Stripes Group
- 01/22/2014 Pond5’s Groundbreaking Plugin for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC Launches
- 12/11/2013 Pond5 Passes 2 Million Video Clips, Now Offering RED Native Files
- 03/05/2013 Pond5 Acquires Pixmac and Expands International Presence
- 02/03/2013 Introducing the New and Improved Pond5
- 10/05/2011 Find All Stock Media in One Place – Pond5, The World´s Stock Media Marketplace, Arrives in Europe, Gives Away $10,000 in Content at the Frankfurt Book Fair