|Minimum Res.:||1600px x 2400px|
|Compensation:||non-exclusive 20% - 46% |
exclusive 35% - 63%
|Upload methods:||HTML, Flash, FTP|
|Languages:||English, German, Chinese, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Korean|
|Headquarters:||New York, USA|
|website traffic:||Alexa, compete, DomainTools, Quarkbase|
Fotolia is devoted to offering affordable creative imagery. Our crowdsourced library includes millions of royalty-free images, vectors, illustrations and video footage clips.
Whether you’re a professional designer, manager, presenter, small business owner or student, the right images for your website, brochures, reports, and slides are available on Fotolia.
A vast community of artists, graphic designers, and a select list of well-known agencies are responsible for our collective success. Tens of thousands of images, illustrations and videos are submitted every day, and our international team of moderators ensures that you see the best of the best.
Buyers access over 17 million images, vectors and videos at great prices, while contributing artists receive the highest commission rate on the market. Fotolia’s trusted business platform and technology helps facilitate millions of downloads every year. All images offered on Fotolia are royalty-free, and can be used for any design project or document, with no time limits or restrictions on the number of printed copies.
Over 3 million people prefer Fotolia.com for affordable, royalty-free images, graphics and HD videos. With the introduction of the Infinite Collection, Fotolia became the first worldwide microstock organization to offer both crowdsourced and professional images on one site. Founded in New York City in 2005, Fotolia spans the globe with websites in 12 languages and websites in 15 regions.
Press Releases and Articles
- 07/07/2013 Fotolia opens up to northern markets with new Swedish site launch
- 09/04/2012 Fotolia's launching a new designer contest!
- 05/05/2012 AP Images to distribute royalty-free images from Fotolia
- 03/28/2012 Fotolia acquires crowdsourcing design community Wilogo.com
- 08/18/2011 Fotolia new Website Layout
- 02/01/2011 AudioMicro Receives Fotolia Investment
- 12/22/2010 Fotolia releases the new version of Fotolia Desktop
- 12/08/2010 Fotolia Acquires Clients of Microstock Agency Polylooks
- 10/17/2010 Fotolia Partners with deviantART for Microstock Offering
- 07/23/2010 Fotolia Selects myPhotopipe.com as Photographic Fulfillment Partner
- 06/23/2010 Fotolia at your fingertips – site launches first Adobe AIR application for stock photos
- 02/26/2010 Cash for bloggers with Fotolia and WordPress Plug-in
- 02/26/2010 Fotolia shares the Top Sellers of 2009